Residential Tenancies


The Residential Tenancies Board operates a register of all residential properties rented by landlords.

The Residential Tenancies Board deal with the majority of disputes between landlords and tenants through their Dispute Resolution Service. This service offers a choice of resolution types such as mediation or adjudication.

Whelehan Solicitor Tralee can represent you whether a landlord or tenant before The Residential Tenancies Board.

“Every mountain top is within reach if you just keep climbing.”